Help for Copy order form
When to use Copy order service?
You can get an article copy or to borrow the document from another library in case that the document you need is not in your library UK-UHK, or is unavailable for a long time or lost.
The page allows to send a request for a document part copy to your library, primarily if your library does not have this document. It will be necessary to ask another library for this document, or ask this library to make and send a copy.
It contents 2 forms - one for a periodical article and one for a book chapter or a contribution from the anthology.
When you fill in and send the form with the information about the requested copy and additional information about the date, copy type and delivery kind, the request will be sent to the library.
You will be inform about your request state and processing by the library.
The library charges a fee for a document copy request. (See the library pricelist.)
How to use Copy order service?
- If you are not logged in, do it.
- Check if the requested document is not in your library - use page Search.
- Go to page Copy order form.
- Choose a document type (article, contribution from the antology).
- Fill in the form with the required information (marked with an asterisk ).
- Send the form.